ConservaBase is the strongest steel base you can get for your DIY conservatory.
You give us your measurements – and we custom-build the sections for you.
Once we’ve delivered all parts (for free), you have everything you need to finish the job in two days – including simple step-by-step instructions.
• No bricklayers to pay
• No skips to hire
• No turning your home into a building site
Call us on 0800 952 8000 to discuss your measurements (it’s a free call, free quote, and free advice).
The base stands on a just a few easily installed concrete pads (or foundation blocks).
All sections are made-to-measure from steel with anti-corrosion coating – large enough for you to piece together easily. So, you don’t need to spend hours assembling fiddly parts.
It also means that if you have a manhole to build over, we can give you a hatch-panel for easy access or shape the steel base around it.
- Every section is fully-welded, which means your conservatory base is solid.
- Plus, when you install the base, it’s bolted to your house – fixed in place just like a traditional build.
- All steel sections are coated in anti-corrosive paint, so there’s no rusting.
- They’re also numbered – making it easy to put together.
- You choose from our selection of brickwork styles to match your home. So, when you stand back and look at your finished project, you’d never know it was a DIY conservatory.
- You can even conceal your electric cables and heating pipes thanks to the specially designed wall sections.
On top of all that, your steel base is guaranteed for 10 years when you order from ConservatoryLand.
You even get a dedicated technical advisor helping you every step of the way. They’re on the other end of the phone whenever you need them and their advice is 100% free.
We’re the only provider in the UK that manufactures all three major components for your entire conservatory (the base, frames and roof). Which means you don’t need to buy different parts from different manufacturers. Everything fits perfectly.
How to get your steel base conservatory
1. Call us free on 0800 952 8000
2. Give us your measurements (they don’t need to be EXACT at this point – just estimates)
3. We’ll give you a quote based on what you’ve told us and post a brochure to you
In a couple of days, we’ll give you a call and touch base. If you want to go ahead (and there’s no pressure from us) we’ll confirm your measurements and exact quote.
We ask for a small ‘holding deposit’ at this point but there’s no need to pay anything more until you’re happy with the full order form and you’re ready to accept a delivery date.
Most of our customers take advantage of our finance option here, but if you’d rather pay in full then that’s fine with us.
It’s at this stage that your dedicated technical advisor will get in touch.
They’ll ask for photos of where you plan on building, reconfirm sizes with you (or whoever is building your conservatory base), and talk through any potential challenges – like a drainpipe you need to build around.
To make sure it’s a perfect fit, they’ll send you a final specification document. Once you sign it off, it’s over to our craftspeople to start building your parts.
Your tech advisor is available whenever you need them – right up until you’ve finished installing your steel base and conservatory. If you want any advice beyond that, you’re welcome to ring up any time.
Call us free on 0800 952 8000 to get started.
PLEASE NOTE: Our conservatories can be installed on conventional foundations OR you can install your conservatory on ConservaBase, which we manufacture and sell as an optional extra.