Introducing The Thermal Lantern Roof Range from the self build specialists at ConservatoryLand.
This thermal, aluminium lantern roof system is specially designed and easy to fit directly on to a flat roof. Designed to maximise light transmission in to your home, it also boasts extraordinary slim sightlines and exceptional thermal performance. Incorporating self-cleaning, solar control double glazing, it helps keep your home at a comfortable temperature all year round and at the same time, reduces cleaning maintenance.
Our roof lanterns are purposely designed and built from dedicated, thermally broken aluminium profiles, specially made for the job, and not from standard conservatory roof components.
Especially suitable for kitchens, dining rooms, flat roof extensions and Orangeries, our roof lanterns provide a high performance solution with a light and airy feel.
Our Roof Lantern System is purpose designed to fit on to any flat roof or Orangery
- Perfect for any flat roof applications such as kitchen-diners and Orangeries, our Thermal Lantern Roof Range is available in any size up to 3m x 6m. It is a top-of-the-range, high-performance system
- Exceeds the thermal efficiency of conventional aluminium conservatory and orangery roof systems
- Robust aluminium finish provides premium appearance and performance
- Contemporary design with a 20 degree pitch
- The ridge is less than half the size of conventional systems to give a slim and beautiful appearance and let in more light
- Over 500 times more energy efficient than standard aluminium, thanks to a polyamide nylon, glass composite thermally broken system
- Colours: Anthracite Grey Exterior and White Interior
- Supplied complete with Pilkington Activ Blue, Self-Cleaning, Solar Control glass. (24mm thick double glazed sealed glass units)
- Easy to install with full instructions provided
- Dedicated technical team to provide advice at any time, from order, right through to completion of installation
- A full 10 year guarantee
For information and prices on Roof Lanterns, please call 0800 952 8000 or email email@example.com
See more examples in our customer gallery
A Better Lantern Roof System
The ConservatoryLand Thermal Lantern Roof Range has been specifically designed to maximise thermal performance, but with a 20 degree pitch, minimum sightlines for superior aesthetics, light transmission and sky views. It’s self-cleaning, solar control double glazing provides enhanced energy efficiency and reduces cleaning maintenance in a potentially hard-to-reach area. Complete with a 10 year guarantee, it is engineered in Britain, and engineered to last.
Specifications & Options
Available up to 3m x 6m in size and in a variety of different styles (see examples below), our lantern roofs are ideal for contemporary living. With a grey powder coated exterior, and a white interior finish, the system provides a strong, high performing energy efficient solution with an exceptionally slim, clean and minimalist look.