What is a ConservatoryLand Approved Installer?
An experienced conservatory installer that we can recommend to our customers. We don’t directly employ installers, neither is this intended to replace your own private work which you’re currently doing. It’s designed to provide you with additional work and at the same time, help us to sell more conservatories.
What’s the catch?
There isn’t one. We don’t charge installers any fees to become part of our network, neither do we receive any payment for installation. Simply put, ConservatoryLand benefits from a much wider market that demands an installation service. This helps us to sell a lot more conservatories, simply by introducing our customers to an installer.
How does it work?
- Our customer orders their conservatory from us
- We offer the installation work to an Approved Installer
- The installer will visit our customer to carry out a simple survey
- We deliver the conservatory to our customer’s home
- The installer completes the installation