Are you experienced in building conservatories and would like FREE profitable business in your area?
What is a ConservatoryLand Approved Installer?
An experienced conservatory installer that we can recommend to our customers. We don’t directly employ installers, neither is this intended to replace your own private work which you’re currently doing. It’s designed to provide you with additional work and at the same time, help us to sell more conservatories.
What’s the catch?
There isn’t one. We don’t charge installers any fees to become part of our network, neither do we receive any payment for installation. Simply put, ConservatoryLand benefits from a much wider market that demands an installation service. This helps us to sell a lot more conservatories, simply by introducing our customers to an installer.
How does it work?
- Our customer orders their conservatory from us, at which time we advise our customer of the additional installation cost that is payable to the Approved Installer – this is calculated from a simple price matrix that our installers approve of.
- We offer the installation work to an Approved Installer close to our customer’s home at the price agreed.
- If the installer accepts the job, the installer will visit our customer to carry out a simple survey and ensure that the conservatory will fit to the customer’s home prior to manufacture. This visit is also used to draw up a contract for the installation with the customer. We normally send a member of our staff to meet you on your first survey to offer advice and answer any questions you might have.
- The installer submits the survey details to ConservatoryLand, after which, we manufacture and deliver the conservatory to our customer’s home. We normally send a member of our staff to meet you on your first installation to offer advice and answer any questions you might have.
- The installer completes the installation and the customer pays the installer directly. The installer guarantees their workmanship under the terms of their own contract with the customer.