Conservatory Land’s DIY lean-to conservatories offer you an easy, fast, and affordable way to extend your home.
Benefits of a lean-to conservatory
Because of its sloped roof, a lean-to conservatory (or sunlounge conservatory) looks like it is “leaning” against the house – so rainwater runs off the front.
If you want to add space to your home with a stylish conservatory, the lean-to model is one of our customer favourites.
- Highly insulated and warm
- Choice of a dwarf wall or a full-height lean-to conservatory
- Polycarbonate roofing system up to 32mm thick (glass option also available)
- Quick and easy to install
- Ideal solution for bungalows or houses restricted by height
- Affordable way of adding space
- Increases your property’s value
- 10-year guarantee on all parts.
If you want to find out more about lean-to conservatories (including pricing information), you can request a free brochure by filling out our 20-second brochure form.
See more examples in our customer gallery
How to order a lean-to conservatory
Are you ready to order your DIY lean-to conservatory? Would you like free delivery?
Here’s what you need to do…
- Measure up for your conservatory (rough estimates are fine at this stage).
- Call us on 0800 952 8000 to receive a free no obligation quote.
- Place your order then and there, or give us a call back after you’ve had time to think about it.
- Once you have placed an order you will be assigned a dedicated advisor. Your telephone advisor will be available to provide help and support throughout the build process should you require it.
Ready to get started? Just give us a call now on 0800 952 8000.
How to build a lean-to conservatory
So, now you’ve bought your lean-to conservatory, all the parts have been delivered – what’s next?
It’s time to assemble it.
All our DIY conservatories come with clear, easy-to-follow installation instructions and most of our customers find that it’s not nearly as difficult as they thought it would be. You can call our advisors at any point during the process if you require any help.
If you don’t have the time to build your own conservatory, or would rather leave the job to a professional, then why not call in one of our approved installers?
All our Conservatory Land approved installers have been thoroughly vetted, so you can rest assured that they will complete the job quickly and to a high standard.
Lean-to Conservatory cost
We’ve talked a lot about how we offer cheap lean-to conservatories. But exactly how much does one cost?
All our conservatories are made-to-measure, so the price of your DIY lean-to extension will completely depend on the dimensions of your space and the style and materials that you choose.
Just a few of the features that can affect the overall cost of your lean-to extension include:
- Type of glazing.
- Whether you require a base.
- Whether you install the lean-to yourself.
- Style of frame.
We also offer a range of interest-free and low-credit finance packages to make paying for your new conservatory easy and affordable.
Small lean-to conservatories
Our small lean-to conservatories mean that even if you live in a bungalow or have a very small backyard, you can still add extra living space to your home.
A small lean-to conservatory takes fewer materials to build, which is reflected in the price, making it an affordable solution to gaining more space.
Even adding a small amount of floor space will increase your level of comfort and add value to your home.
Lean-to conservatory case studies
Find out how Mr Adrian Hard from Surrey improved his home’s connection to the garden with a Conservatory Land lean-to sun lounge conservatory which he built himself. Mr Hard’s DIY lean-to features one full-height wall for privacy, a 600m dwarf wall, french doors to the garden, and a 25mm heatguard opal polycarbonate roof.
Mr Samaraweera from Suffolk hired one of our Conservatory Land approved installers to fit his DIY lean-to conservatory. Mr Samaraweera chose a 3m X 3m conservatory with a self-cleaning glass roof to minimise maintenance required. His conservatory was installed quickly and to a very high standard, adding a new living space to his home at excellent value for money.