About our Double-Hipped Gable conservatory
The Hipped-Back Gable conservatory, also known as a Double-Hipped conservatory, suits all property types, including bungalows. Thanks to the box gutter and a sloping roof that connects to your home’s wall, it’s a popular choice for many of our customers facing height restrictions.
With a large front elevation, the Double-Hipped Gable conservatory adds space and light to your home. Often described as Double-Hipped Gable Front or Gable End, this modern conservatory style transforms your living space and adds character.
- Enhance the size and value of your property
- Customise a bespoke, high-quality project — choose your preferred roof, doors and window frames
- Design a modern new room with comfortable temperatures year-round thanks to our energy-efficient materials
- Maximise your living space with a versatile extension that lets in plenty of natural light
Hipped-Back Gable Front conservatory designs & features
Here at ConservatoryLand, we tailor each build to your preferences, so you can design an entirely bespoke project from start to finish.
You’re free to choose your preferred doors and window frames to make sure your new space looks just as you expected. We only use high-quality materials and expert building methods. And with our 10-year guarantee, you’ll have peace of mind that your project is both long-lasting and cost-effective.
When it comes to your roof, you can choose between a polycarbonate roof or a solar control glass roof system which prevents heat build-up. And with the option to select self-cleaning glazing, your conservatory can also be low maintenance.
Our wide range of customisation options makes creating your Double-Hipped Gable conservatory simple. From glazing to roof options, you’re in control of every part of the build.
See our customers’ conservatories
There’s a reason why our conservatories are so popular. Meet our happy clients, take a look at how they have transformed their homes with bright new living spaces.
Double-Hipped Gable Front conservatory style options
Hipped-Back Gable conservatories maximise space and light. With a high-vaulted roof, the shape is similar in style to roofs typically seen on houses. Expertly crafted with high-quality materials, this style suits all property types, including new builds and bungalows.
Our Hipped-Back Gable Front conservatories are available in a range of styles, including:
- T-shape conservatory – taking its name from its shape, this features a central projection and offers panoramic garden views
- P-shape conservatory – also named after its shape, this versatile style of conservatory lets in plenty of natural light
- Dwarf-Wall conservatory – enjoy increased privacy with a dwarf brick wall that complements the existing style of your home
Our finance plans
Thanks to our flexible payment plans, buying your dream conservatory has never been easier. With an initial deposit of just £99, you’re free to spread the cost of your brand new Gable conservatory.
At ConservatoryLand, we offer affordable, high-quality Hipped-Back Gable End conservatories. And with each element of the build in your hands, you can customise the options to change the overall price. Design your own Double-Hipped Gable conservatory with our quote engine and get a personalised quote.