About our large conservatory
Spacious and bright, you can utilise your large conservatory in a variety of ways — from a playroom to an impressive dining space or simply somewhere to sit and relax. What’s more, you can easily adapt them over time as your needs change and they’re quicker (and usually far more affordable) to install than a brick-and-mortar extension.
Flooding your home with light and creating an expansive indoor living space, a large conservatory gives you the feeling of being out in your garden — no matter the weather. And besides giving you the extra space you need right now, large conservatories can add real value to your home should you choose to sell in the future.
- Enhance your home with a spacious, light-filled space
- Increase the value of your home, whether a bungalow, new build or period property
- Enjoy a fully customisable process from start to finish, choosing your preferred roof type, doors and window frames
- Create a light-filled space you can enjoy all year round
Large conservatory designs & features
You’re in control of customising your large conservatory at every step of the way. Choose from:
- Full-Height Glass or Dwarf-Wall style
- Polycarbonate or glass roofing
- Customisable doors such as patio, French, bi-folding or panelled
- Your choice of glazing
- An array of colour options such as white, rosewood or golden oak
Not sure what options are best for you? Our expert team is on hand to guide you through the design process. We will show you examples of previous conservatory builds and beautiful colour schemes to help you create a space that’s perfect for you and your home.
See our customers’ conservatories
There’s a reason why our conservatories are so popular. Meet our happy clients, take a look at how they have transformed their homes with bright new living spaces.
Large conservatory style options
When you purchase a large conservatory from ConservatoryLand, you’ll be given several style options to choose from to ensure your space is perfect for your home and needs. Choose between:
- Edwardian — great for letting in natural sunlight
- P-shape — designed to give you as much space as possible by moulding effortlessly to your home
- Victorian — timeless design perfectly suited to any period property
Whichever style you choose, it will be built to last with hard-wearing and highly insulating materials. We pride ourselves on supplying comfortable and energy-efficient installations that you can enjoy for years to come.
Looking for inspiration? Request a free brochure today.
Our finance plans
Thanks to our flexible payment plans, buying your dream conservatory has never been easier. With an initial deposit of just £99, you’re free to spread the cost of your brand new conservatory.
At ConservatoryLand, we offer affordable, high-quality large conservatories. And with each element of the build in your hands, you can customise the options to change the overall price. Design your large conservatory with our quote engine and get a personalised quote.