From elegant Edwardian to versatile P-shape — and everything in-between — we have a wide range of conservatory styles for you to choose from.
Browse our conservatories
Explore our range of conservatory styles and discover how you can customise them to suit your home.
Popular conservatory designs
Here are examples of our most popular conservatory types:
- Lean-to conservatories have a trademark sloped roof and are great for maximising even the smallest of spaces.
- Edwardian conservatories are well-known for their classic roof design. They suit all styles of properties and are available with a hipped back roof for single storey homes.
- Victorian conservatories are perfect for adding a timeless feel and bringing some elegance to your home.
- Gable-front conservatories are large, spacious and expertly designed to bring in as much natural light as possible.
- P-shape conservatories are one of the few types of conservatories that can comfortably fit both a dining and lounging space under the same roof.
Got a clear picture of what you want your conservatory to look like? That’s great! All our conservatories are specifically designed and customised to your needs. We manufacture our roofs and frames ourselves so that we can ensure your colour schemes and fittings all match perfectly. Then you can take your pick between polycarbonate and glass roofs, as well as our various glazing options.
If you need a little style inspiration to get you started, that’s not a problem either. Our expert team can offer recommendations and advice every step of the way.
Conservatory style options
All our conservatories are specifically designed and customised to your needs. We manufacture our roofs and frames ourselves so that we can ensure your colour schemes and fittings all match perfectly. Plus, you can choose from polycarbonate and glass roofs, as well as our various glazing options.
If you need a little inspiration to get started, order a free brochure to explore the range of conservatory styles and customisation options we offer.