We understand that selecting the perfect conservatory for your home is a big decision. Whether you lean towards classic Victorian elegance, a modern minimalist design, or bespoke options, our conservatory designs can help simplify the process.
Browse our conservatory styles
Popular conservatory designs
Here are examples of our most popular conservatory types:
- Lean-to conservatories have a trademark sloped roof and are great for maximising even the smallest of spaces.
- Edwardian conservatories are well-known for their classic roof design. They suit all styles of properties and are available with a hipped-back roof for single-storey homes.
- Victorian conservatories are perfect for adding a timeless feel and bringing some elegance to your home.
- Gable Front conservatories are large, spacious and expertly designed to bring in as much natural light as possible.
- P-shape conservatories are one of the few types of conservatories that can comfortably fit both a dining and lounging space under the same roof.
- Orangeries are an elegant and sophisticated addition to any property. They offer maximum light, yet with a solid and cosy feel.
Conservatory style options
Got a clear picture of what you want your conservatory to look like? All our conservatories are specifically designed and customised to your needs.
We manufacture our roofs and frames ourselves so that we can ensure your colour schemes and fittings all match perfectly. Plus, you can choose from polycarbonate and glass roofs, as well as our various glazing options.
There are plenty of options available to personalise your conservatory to meet your style preferences. Here are some of the ways you can customise your conservatory:
- Doors: Bi-fold, French, Patio, or Single conservatory doors – each is made from the best uPVC profiles and manufactured to the highest standard.
- Walls: Choose between full-height glass, a solid bottom panel, or a dwarf-wall design. Paired with a full wall, three-quarter walls, or frames all around.
- Roof: Choose between Blue Self-Cleaning, Solar Control Double Glazing and our strong, lightweight and cost-effective polycarbonate conservatory roofs.
- Colours: Choose from a variety of brick finishes and mortar colours to blend with your property exterior or add a sleek, stand-out addition to your home.
How to design a conservatory
At ConservatoryLand, all our conservatories are specifically designed and customised to your needs. With the help of our quote engine, you can experiment with the different style options until you’re happy with your final design.
It’s important to know that different options, from door type to roof glazing, will affect the overall price of your build. That’s why our conservatory cost calculator is a great tool; you can quickly see how each option affects the cost and make comparisons.
How to get ideas for conservatory design
If you need a little inspiration for conservatory design ideas, download a free brochure to explore the range of conservatory styles and customisation options we offer.
For more design ideas, discover how our customers made their conservatory dreams a reality with our Customer of the Month testimonials.
Design your own dream conservatory
Speed up the process and use our online quote engine to create your ideal conservatory.