Guarantee your safety, warmth and comfort with the Conservatory Land Roofing System.
Only the very best aluminium and PVCu profiles are used, so you know you’re getting high-quality for your money.
Because we also manufacture our roofs as well as our frames, your colour schemes and fittings match perfectly.
On top of that, your conservatory roof is fully customisable.
- Roof type – polycarbonate (plastic) or glass
- Colour – White, Rosewood, Golden Oak, Grey, Cream or a mixture of two.
- Roof vent – manual, automatic, or electric
If you want to go over your options in more detail, click here to get your free brochure. Fill out the short form and we’ll send you a copy straightaway.
You can even get a free conservatory quote while you’re signing up.
Customise Your Conservatory Roof in 3 Easy Steps
You have three decisions to make regarding your conservatory roof.
Let’s go through them one by one:
You have two options here – polycarbonate or glass.
Most standard conservatories are fitted with polycarbonate, but glass is the superior product for a number of reasons:
- It provides a better view (perfect for stargazers)
- Glass is quieter when it rains
- Certain conservatory glazing types provide protection from the sun’s rays
- Glass panes can be filled with Aargon gas for better insulation, efficiency, and soundproofing
- Some glazing types even clean themselves (perfect for roofs that are hard to clean manually)
If you want to stick with the plastic roof, you can upgrade the thickness for better insulation (up to 35mm).
Vents are sometimes necessary to keep the temperature of your conservatory just right and to regulate condensation.
We’ve got three different vent types for you at Conservatory Land
- Manual – operated by turning a long pole
- Wall-Mounted Switch – electronically opens and closes the vent
- Climate Control – automatically opens and closes based on the conservatory temperature (so it works while you’re out)
This is all about your personal preference.
Choose from plain white, rosewood, golden oak and cream – or a combination. If you’re not sure on which roof colour to go for, your personal sales advisor can help you decide.
Simply give us a call on 0800 952 8000 today.
It’s just a chat – no need to go through with any kind of purchase.
Or if you prefer, order your brochure online (it’s free, including the delivery cost).