When it comes to conservatory roofing, we use the highest quality materials and expert building methods to make sure your installation is built to last.
Customise your conservatory roof
It’s important to select the right roofing option for your conservatory so that it stays comfortable and enjoyable all year round. And with each conservatory roof custom-made to your specifications, we’ll guarantee your project suits your home beautifully.
Conservatory roof types
At ConservatoryLand, you’ll have the choice between two conservatory roof options.
Our glass roof option is ideal for those looking to create an airy, light-filled space. There are many more great benefits to choosing a glass roof, including:
- Durable and energy-efficient
- Offers panoramic views and plenty of natural light
- Requires very little maintenance thanks to our self-cleaning glazing option
- Provides lower noise levels when compared to polycarbonate roofs — so you can enjoy your conservatory all year round, whatever the weather
Our polycarbonate roofs are cost-effective and quick to install. There are plenty more advantages to opting for a polycarbonate roof, such as:
- Reduces glare up to 80%
- Four colours to choose between, including clear and bronze
- A lightweight conservatory roof that is also hardwearing
- Creates a space that benefits from comfortable temperatures thanks to highly insulating conservatory roof materials
Roof colour options
Customise your conservatory design by selecting your preferred roof colour and style.
We offer a wide array of roof colour options, including white, grey, rosewood and golden oak. And with high-quality uPVC profiles, you’re free to create a bespoke conservatory that’s built to last.