Let an Approved Installer do the work
All ConservatoryLand Approved Installers are thoroughly vetted and insured before we introduce them to our customers. Installers do not receive any payment from us; you just pay them the installation cost directly.
How does it work?
1. The Approved Installer is a professional tradesperson. They will visit you at home to discuss your conservatory installation.
2. The Approved Installer will confirm the exact costs and, if you are happy to proceed, draw up a separate contract between you both for the installation of your conservatory.
3. Next, they will carry out a detailed survey of your home and submit the exact conservatory sizes and specifications directly to ConservatoryLand for manufacture.
4. ConservatoryLand will manufacture your conservatory and deliver direct to your home.
5. The Approved Installer will install your conservatory to the specifications and cost agreed.
6. ConservatoryLand guarantees the manufactured products and the Approved Installer guarantees the installation.
Approved Installers near you
We’re constantly expanding our network of approved conservatory installers and have full coverage of mainland England and Wales.