We have built a national network of Approved Installers for those of our customers that don’t wish to build their own conservatories.
Use Our Approved Installer Option and Still Save £1000’s
All of the conservatories we sell are designed and supplied for self-build installation, however, not all of our customers feel confident enough to build their own.
Many of our customers get a local tradesperson or builder to do the job for them, and they simply project-manage the installation.
If you don’t feel like taking on the conservatory installation yourself, and have difficulty finding a suitable local tradesperson to carry out the work for you, then that’s where a ConservatoryLand Approved Installer can help.
Our network of Approved Installers work independently of ConservatoryLand. We supply and guarantee the products, and the Approved Installer carries out, and guarantees the installation under a separate agreement… it’s that simple!
We receive no payment for installation, you just pay for the installation direct to the Approved Installer.
Thoroughly Vetted Installers
For your peace of mind, all Approved Installers that we introduce to our customers are thoroughly vetted. The vetting process includes obtaining multiple work references, valid public liability insurance and many other checks.
Why Use a ConservatoryLand Approved Installer? How does it work?
- The Approved Installer is a professional tradesperson.
- The Approved Installer will visit you at home to discuss your conservatory installation, confirm exact costs and, if you are happy to proceed, draw up a contract between both parties for the installation of your conservatory.
- The Approved Installer will carry out a detailed survey of your home and submit the exact conservatory sizes and specifications directly to ConservatoryLand for manufacture.
- ConservatoryLand will manufacture your conservatory and deliver direct to your home.
- The Approved Installer will install your conservatory to the specifications and cost agreed between you both.
- ConservatoryLand guarantees the manufactured products and the Approved Installer guarantees the installation.
Installers in Your Area? – Just Ask!
We’re constantly expanding our network of installers and already have most areas covered.
You can check if we have Approved Installers in your area by calling us for free on 0800 952 8000.