The ConservaBase factory finished system was designed with the aim of streamlining the installation process by minimising the amount of work necessary on site and reducing reliance on outside trades to zero.
It is transforming the way conservatory and orangery foundations are built.
ConservaBase is an all-in-one steel conservatory base, floor and wall system and is the modern way to provide safe and strong foundations for conservatories of any size or shape.
It is ideal for both professional and DIY assembly. Available with or without walls, ConservaBase is manufactured to the exact size and shape as your conservatory which means a perfect fit every time.
Choose from just base and floor for full height conservatories (frames to floor) or add our prefabricated modular walls where required, at any height. For example, dwarf walls, three quarter height walls and full height walls. All walls are delivered with real brick slips to match your house, already factory fitted and pointed.
ConservaBase is a factory finished system designed for both professional and DIY assembly by minimising the amount of work necessary on site and reducing the reliance on outside trades to zero. It is transforming the way conservatory and orangery foundations are built.
- Total conservatory solution from ‘the waist down’ cutting down three week projects to just two days
- Highest possible build quality using tried and tested zero maintenance modern construction methods
- Standard base and walls can easily be completed in 1 day
- Exceeds the insulating u-values of a traditional build
- Highly engineered finish, completely indistinguishable from a conventional build
- No concrete lorries
- No skips needed to remove spoil, as no major earthworks are required
- No builders or bricklayers required
- Your home won’t be turned in to a building site for weeks on end
- Fully finished and highly insulated with no need to add insulation on site
- Manufactured to exact sizes, so conservatory will always fit perfectly
- Can be fitted over existing patios with no need to dig up tonnes of concrete
- Manholes and drains can be left in place and remain accessible
- Moisture resistant floor means no waiting for concrete to cure
- Huge range of real brick finishes, plus render and pebbledash options
- Alternative foundation options for difficult ground conditions and sloping sites
- You can even take it with you when you move
- Full 10 year structural and anti-corrosion warranty