French doors — also described as double doors — add a touch of elegance to your conservatory. They amplify the amount of light entering the room, and come in a variety of colours to match the rest of your build.
uPVC French door options
French doors are a secure option, available in a range of colour schemes including white, grey, rosewood, and golden oak — so that your new space can be just as you’ve imagined it. We also offer energy-efficient glass options to keep heating costs low.
Our uPVC French doors can open inwards or outwards, whichever way works best for you and your home. You could even opt for your external French doors to match your internal doors. And if you’re unsure which options are best, our friendly team is on hand to provide helpful tips and advice.
What’s more, we guarantee our French doors for ten years, giving you peace of mind that your entire conservatory is built to last.
See more examples in our customer gallery
Benefits of French conservatory doors
- Creates a smooth, airy transition into your outdoor space
- Comes complete with integral gasket seals and a high-security locking system
- Made from highly durable uPVC profiles that withstand the elements
- Provides temperature and airflow control by allowing you to open one or both doors
- Comes with a 10-year guarantee that covers cracking, warping and discolouration
Add French doors to your conservatory
We understand the importance of cost-effective conservatory projects, and that’s why we take pride in offering affordable, custom-made French doors. To find out more about the benefits and costs, get in touch with our team today.
Feeling inspired to learn more about our conservatories? Order our free brochure and explore our wide range of styles and customisation options.