Introducing The Thermal Lantern Roof Range from the self build specialists at ConservatoryLand.
Roof lanterns are a popular choice when it comes to building an extension, as the need for a sloped roof is no longer required. The thermal, aluminium lantern roof system is specially designed and easy to fit directly on to a flat roof. Designed to maximise light transmission in to your home, it also boasts extraordinary slim sightlines and exceptional thermal performance.
Benefits of our Roof Lantern System
The ConservatoryLand Thermal Lantern Roof Range has been specifically designed to maximise thermal performance, but with a 20 degree pitch, minimum sightlines for superior aesthetics, light transmission and sky views.
The roof construction itself, features self-cleaning, solar control double glazing, which provides enhanced energy efficiency and reduces cleaning maintenance in potentially hard-to-reach areas. Our roof lanterns come complete with a 10 year guarantee; and whilst being engineered in Britain, they are also engineered to last. So, you can feel confident in knowing your roof lantern is a reliable purchase.
Our Roof Lantern System is designed to fit on to any flat roof or Orangery. Therefore, if you are considering this type of roof construction, consider reading the below features and benefits.
- Perfect for any flat roof applications such as kitchen-diners and Orangeries, our Thermal Lantern Roof Range is available in any size up to 3m x 6m. It is a top-of-the-range, high-performance system
- Our roof lanterns exceed the thermal efficiency of conventional aluminium conservatory and orangery roof systems
- Robust aluminium finish provides premium appearance and performance
- The roof construction boasts a contemporary design with a 20-degree pitch
- The ridge is less than half the size of conventional systems to give a slim and beautiful appearance and let in more light
- Over 500 times more energy efficient than standard aluminium, thanks to a polyamide nylon, glass composite thermally broken system
- Colours: Anthracite Grey Exterior and White Interior
- Supplied complete with Subtle Blue, Self-Cleaning, Solar Control glass. (24mm thick double glazed sealed glass units)
- Easy to install with full instructions provided
- Dedicated technical team to provide advice at any time, from order, right through to completion of installation
- A full 10-year guarantee
The video and lantern roof images below, give you a clear idea of the beneficial design features our roof lanterns provide.
For information and prices on Roof Lanterns, please call 0800 952 8000 or email [email protected]
See more examples in our customer gallery
Roof Lantern Installation
After you have finalised the exact specifications of your aluminium roof lantern, the next step is installation. Although this can seem like a daunting process, it really doesn’t need to be.
At ConservatoryLand we work with you every step of the way, offering advice when required to ensure the whole experience from start to finish is a smooth process. You will be provided with an in-depth set of instructions to guide you through your flat roof skylight installation. This step by step booklet ensures you are equipped with enough information on how to install a roof lantern on a flat roof; leaving you fully prepared to get building.
And, if you don’t feel confident enough to install the roof lantern on your flat roof yourself, don’t hesitate to contact us; we will be able to provide you with contact details of an approved installer in your area.
Our approved installer network works independently to ConservatoryLand. However, it ensures you have the correct tradesman to complete the work required.
We do like to hear your feedback on the roof lantern installation if you do use this service. We are always trying to ensure the best service is provided to our customers, so please get in contact and tell us about your experience.
Roof lantern sizes, specifications & options
At ConservatoryLand we have a variety of roof lantern styles and sizes (see examples below). Available up to 3m x 6m in size, our lantern roofs are ideal for contemporary living. With a grey powder coated exterior, and a white interior finish, the system provides a strong, high performing energy efficient solution with an exceptionally slim, clean and minimalist look.
As previously mentioned, we also provide the roof lantern construction details allowing you to confidently install your skylight.
Roof Lantern Quote
If this has made you consider purchasing a glass roof lantern, then why not request a quote today?
Our online quote service is free and simple to use. Just fill out your details on the form and we will either call or ring you back. Our advisors will then be able to provide you with an accurate roof lantern quote.